Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You just think too much :)

Maybe
you just think too much
while others don't treat you like how you treat 'em

back from futsal
but don't really dare to give 'em response
I just need some place to release my stress
really.
so I chose to write it here.

Months had passed, Days had passed
I treat her as future wife
as someone told me,
treat the one you loved and imagine she's your future wife
but not simply fall in love
I admit that I'd fall in too deep now
I can't even get up
and I thought she might treat me the same
and feel the same
until tonight :)
she explained that,
she just treat me like a friend and a sister.
ask me not to misunderstand
means that there maybe still a slot for her to get a boy?
or maybe the excuse for her to get rid of me?
this is what i just guessing.
of course I don't hope this is real.
Definitely.
I had give out everything
really everything.
but what I get is just she treats me like a brother
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
Is that worth for all?
I don't know
I don't know why she wants to speak in that way.
I just can't accept it at all
and that makes me don't dare to reply her
I don't wanna know more
I don't wanna ask
I just want to make her feel like I never saw the message before
She will never know how hurts I feel
Like you love her with all your heart, but she just simply tell you, she treat you like a brother? :)
I simply totally can't accept that.

Maybe this is the God's test?
God plans everything has its purpose
so maybe I shouldn't put it in my heart.

Now, please
Godfather and Lord Jesus
I need you :)
Do make me feel joyful in You
I really feel so empty
I shouldn't just affected by her words.
Lord, pull me up if I get too deep
I need you to lead this relationship and make me a decision
In Lord Jesus' name
Amen

1 comment:

  1. cheers ;)
    maybe she just need some time to accept your deep deep love
    give her some time
    you can do it
    ..and you two can walk through this :)

    ReplyDelete