Thursday, June 30, 2011

For the first time.

Today
when I reach home
my dad hand me my L license card!!
but the picture is so so different from the real me.
ewww ~ =O
I really so happy when first get the license card
means that I'm nearly to freedom
and can go wherever I want =)
do whatever I wish
siao meh -,- hahahaha!
just that I can have my own transport rather than always depends on my parent to fetch me.

1-7-2011
is not today
but it falls own the day after
means tomorrow!!
and it's quite a memorable day for US =)
know what?
we had been in a relationship for 300 days !
hiak hiak hiak!!
not 3 not 30
it's 300 !!
owhh yaaaa
then I have my plan to give Her a surprise
by buying her a cake from SR. =)
and and
I have my own transport now
although it's quite a dangerous task for me to ride there
as I'm a new L license holder.
but this is just my only plan.
so I planned to ride out at around 4.xx
cause my parent would not be around that time

before that,
I was sleeping on the sofa
then She wakes me up at 16:20
and ask me to wake up
first, I was kinda lazy to do so
but I have to
so that I can work my plan out! =D
then she ask me to get my homework done =)

everything starts
after the call is ended
She never know what happens tomorrow which I had reminded Her time and time
and She never know I'm going out by motor ><
then I rush to the bathroom and take a short bath
then I change my shirt on
and started to pick up the bike's key
and go out =)
----- riding along the road -----
----- reaching SR -----

Sir, can I have a piece of Chocolate Cheese Beries?
Eat here or takeaway?
Takeaway :)
Alright!

=== Conversation Ends ===
then I get back to my motor
and ride back =)
soon I reach home
and put it in my fridge safely xD

hahahahahahahhaa.
for the first time!!
I go out without informing Her
went out 16:30 and reached home at 16:59 =)
Thanks God
I reach home safely.
hope that she will enjoy tomorrow =)

For what I do, I do it for you. <3
with no regrets.
I love you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment