Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A New Day for Both of Us :)

Alright, time flies 2 and a half year just passed in a blink of an eye
Never knows what was going on
We had came over these days
We had problems recently
and today yes today we at least give it a conclusion and a great opening as well
We finally came up with the idea of giving ourselves another chance of being couples
but with a special type of relationships
we do what best friends do act like best friends and yet we re in a relationship
A little bit weird? Yea at first I was upset
I was regretted for not being caring for her these days
And let her feel alone
It's time to give her some freedom and yes for us too
This is the solution she said before in the first 2 month of our relationship
When our relationship really meets with problems, we will give ourselves some space and freedom
We will get back together one day :)
Yes we are
I had promised her to wait me for another 10 years,
In the next 10 years, everything will be different
I promised to be a matured-thought guy and able to marry her at that time
I wished that her heart is still with me that time
I really do wish so
I can't see her holding another guy's hand, loving another guy, but the guy is not me
I can't stand it
We are going to make this relationships works
But first, His words are the point and the centre of our relationship
We can't give up on Him and wanting our relationship to maintain happily
We had been lack of Him these days, or these months
Still remember we were so passion about Him last time when I first knew Him
Godfather, you are the truth, the life, the light of my life :)
Today the first day, HAPPY OPPOSITE ANNIVERSARY DAY 9/4/2013
I loved her, love her, and will still love her
I promised to Godfather the first time of my prayer
I just want to be with her, this is the only time I being real selfish
Please forgive me Lord and I know Your plan is greater than mine
I just want You to put her in my plan as well
I love You, her, my family and her family as well
Oh Lord, I need You lead our relationship in the presence of JESUS' LOVE

From today onwards, I will spend like 15 minutes every night to get this blog updated.
Everyday until the day she accepts me as her husband :)
I promised to God, I will change after today
No more flirting, just fight for my future in His plan, and fight for her back in 10 years time
9 - 4 - 2023 I will remember the date Forever :)

Alright, time to get my blog started
Was a lil' sad at first, then went to check about my ktar intake :)
Printed out the offer letters and stuff
Going for the mass com on the 29th of April, 2013
Went for futsal match with Kampung Boyan FC, 11p.m. - 12.20a.m.
Kinda tired, exhausted after the game
Maybe my mood affects my mood in the game
Thank God I play safe :))
and most importantly I feel the love again in me, the love from You
Amen :)
I want to live a different life in the presence of You, Your words everyday in my life from today onwards
Until Yewei turns back to me :) and continue doing it together
I know you will lead me well.
Time to sleep. Alrght goodnight :)

1:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment